Rubicon Summit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We give pennies for thoughts

2 posters

Go down

We give pennies for thoughts Empty We give pennies for thoughts

Post  TheAdvocate Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm

As a corporation now, we have the ability to shape it as we see fit. By now we all know that we intend to hit PvP hard. However lately the talk on the channel has got me thinking that we should all pitch in ideas on the forum and eventually make them a reality on the game.

So post your ideas about the future and the development of our beloved Corps. (i mean corp...sorry just habit.)

i.e.:
We need a mining operation to put ISK in our corp wallet so we can fund pvp frigates, modules, offices, stations etc.

We should start having pilots learn skills now that are crucial in a battle like smart bombs, warfare link, and leadership

These are just name a few, and i don't want to steal other's thunder. So lets hear it, R-CON. What's on your mind?

-The Advocate
TheAdvocate
TheAdvocate

Back to top Go down

We give pennies for thoughts Empty Re: We give pennies for thoughts

Post  loco coco Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:57 am

TheAdvocate wrote:As a corporation now, we have the ability to shape it as we see fit. By now we all know that we intend to hit PvP hard. However lately the talk on the channel has got me thinking that we should all pitch in ideas on the forum and eventually make them a reality on the game.

So post your ideas about the future and the development of our beloved Corps. (i mean corp...sorry just habit.)

i.e.:
We need a mining operation to put ISK in our corp wallet so we can fund pvp frigates, modules, offices, stations etc.

We should start having pilots learn skills now that are crucial in a battle like smart bombs, warfare link, and leadership

These are just name a few, and i don't want to steal other's thunder. So lets hear it, R-CON. What's on your mind?

-The Advocate

I'm working on mining to get some money for the corp. We need more miners though =/

We need more players who have production skills. The only person in the corp that I know of who can build stuff is Kreea. That's only 1 person. We are going to need alot more if we are going to build are own stuff.

That's the only one I can think of at the moment Crying or Very sad
loco coco
loco coco

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum